Visit this page often to stay on top of our latest Promotions and Events!
Our Mission: To Comply with all Local, State, and Federal Rules and Guidelines regarding Sanitation, Personal Protection Attire and Contact Tracing in connection with COVID-19 in Vancouver Washington.
What you can expect when you come to your appointment at Fox Adder Hair Design during Phase 2….
- When you Arrive: Please stay in your vehicle upon arrival and call 360-984-6187.
- We will check you in for your appointment to include COVID-19 survey questions. Please wait in your car until one of our staff comes to your vehicle to escort you to your Stylist’s station.
- If you feel you have waited more than 20 minutes past your appointment time, please call us again.
- Guests will be asked to answer a handful of COVID-19 questions by our staff upon check-in. The answers will be recorded and held private. We will also ask that you allow us to take your Temperature before entering the Salon. If a guest is unable to comply with either of these requirements for any reason, sadly we will need to ask that you reschedule or cancel your appointment.
- You will be reminded to wear your Mask in the salon and to try to refrain from touching anything as you move through the salon. A 3-layer Mask or other CDC approved Mask is required in the Salon. If you do not have one of this type, we are happy to provide one to you.
- Guests and Staff are REQUIRED to wear Masks for the duration of all appointments unless wearing one will inhibit the ability for the Stylist to perform a service or a portion of the service. Most of the time we are able to have the Mask manipulated without removal as with earpieces.
- We use a Contactless Digital Thermometer to take your temperature.
- It is also helpful if guests choose to take their own temperature prior to arriving. If anyone displays a temperature over 100.5 degrees, we will kindly ask you to reschedule for a later day no less than 14 days from the date of the reading. You may pre-screen yourself, but we will still need to ask the questions and take your temperature. If you pre-screen yourself and can answer “yes” to any of the questions sent in your confirmation, we ask that you please give us a call at 360-984-6187 to reschedule for no less than 14 days later.
- Upon making your appointment, you will receive an email/text confirming your appointment if outside 72 hours of the appointment. In your confirmation, you will receive a brief outline, much like the statements here, to remind and encourage guests of our policies.
- Spacing out appointments – We are building in additional time into our services to accommodate sanitation requirements. If for any reason an appointment is set too close to another appointment, we reserve the right to adjust the appointment time and possibly the stylist you have chosen. We will contact guests directly to confirm these adjustments.
- Reception and Waiting Area – We will not be allowing guests, friends, family or children to wait inside the Salon before/during an appointment. If Accommodations are required, please inform us at the time of the appointment.
- Prioritizing services – As our appointment books will up, we are finding that on occasion certain services may have to be adjusted due to restrictions placed on us for social distancing. If an appointment will be affect, we will contact Guests directly to confirm the changes.
- Allotting certain hours for elderly guests – We are working towards designation of 1-2 days a week that will be dedicated to senior citizens and guest requiring accommodations.
- Adjustments to our services have become necessary. We would love to be able to provide and do all the inclusive/add-on services we were able to do before, but until our Salon reaches Phases 3 and 4, these services are being deferred, modified, or substituted:
- Blow Drying/Blow-Outs will be substituted for a style-set which can be dried in our Hood Dryer; or a Wet-Style such as pin curls, braids, finger-curls, etc. using our Organic styling products for each hair type and condition.
- Hot Tool Styling will be at the discretion of the stylist. Many tools used by Stylists are very expensive and can become damaged by frequent cleaning using the harsher chemicals we are required to use now. Please be understanding of this; we will do our utmost to accommodate all requests.
- As a way to minimize extended exposure times, we are implementing a ‘Series’ approach to services that traditionally might require more than 2 hours in the chair. While we appreciate your desire to have everything done in one sitting, we will be encouraging our guests through video consultations to consider a staged approach to achieving their desired hair color/lightening goals.
- No Facials, Waxing, Lash Extension, Eyebrow Tinting, Hot Towel Shaves or Massage are offered until Phase 4
- This list is subject to updates.
- If we are unable to identify the specifics of your goals and more information is needed when your appointment is booked, as in the case of an Online Booking, we will automatically create a separate ‘Video Consultation’ appointment which will take place 24-48 hours prior to your appointment time whenever possible. This allows the guest and the stylist to get to know each other and to work together on the best approach to satisfying the needs of the guest and the restrictions of the Salon.
- We will be utilizing Zoom or Facebook Messenger for video calls whenever we can, which will originate from our secure server located within the Salon. Guests will need access to any camera/microphone equipped device. If Facebook Messenger is preferred, please be sure you ‘Like’ AND ‘Follow’ the Fox Adder Hair Design Facebook page.
- If for any reason either option above is not feasible, stylists will attempt to contact the guest at the phone number or email address given to us at the time of booking. Please check spam filters and whitelist foxadderhairdesign.com
- In addition, we will not be able to offer beverages of any type for now. You are welcome to bring in your own non-alcoholic beverage in a covered beverage cup.
Fox Adder Hair Design sincerely appreciates your cooperation while we navigate the incredibly strange and awkward changes of being open during a pandemic. Our staff have been trained on new PPE use, sanitation procedures, new ways of performing the services we offer, and reducing or modifying services. Your patience, cooperation, understanding and compliance is crucial to all small businesses—To Keep Guests and Employees safe; to slow the spread of COVID-19; to help identify outbreaks through contact tracing, and mostly to help keep us OPEN. When you volunteer the information we ask for and comply with the use of Masks and other policy, you are ensuring stability and success for all of us. Working together and helping each other is how we continue to move through the odd and confusing times ahead.
The Fox Adder Hair Design Tribe
TO OUR VALUED GUESTS AND YOUR FAMILIES: WE WANT YOU ALL TO KNOW THAT WE ARE HERE FOR YOU IN ANY WAY WE CAN BE! WE HAVE CARED FOR YOUR HEALTH FROM THE VERY BEGINNING.
THERE ARE SEVERAL WAYS YOU CAN HELP SUPPORT US IN SALON AND BEHIND THE SCENES.
OUR SALON PRODUCT SHOPPING PAGE IS LIVE!! SELECT ‘SALON & PRODUCTS’ ABOVE TO FIND YOUR FAVORITE PRODUCTS OFFERED AT FOX ADDER HAIR DESIGN!
More products are being added daily! Any items listed on the site as ‘Backordered’ can be ordered and will be available in 7-10 days*. Appointments for Curb-side pickup will be available as well as FREE shipping* on orders over $75.00.
I would also like to let you know about a great way to support us – click on our BOOK NOW link, and you will find at the top an option to purchase a GIFT CERTIFICATE. These are Gift Certificates good for future purchases and services and never expire! Here’s an Incentive: When you purchase a gift card in any denomination, you will receive 15% off your first ‘Post-Quarantine’ Services and Products! AND, for a limited time, you can also earn an additional $10 Bonus Gift Certificate!